Our new shelter will provide women with the following:
- 21 Sleeping Cubicles that provide raised beds for increased access for the elderly and those who are physically challenged, along with areas designated for personal belongings
- Dedicated classroom space for skills training, counseling and coaching experiences
- A dining facility, laundry room, and complete hygiene facilities
- On site offices for staff to improve effectiveness of supervision and counseling
- The shelter will provide safety, a sense of comfort, security and privacy for our client
Also, Sophia’s Place will sponsor our partner, The YWCA Daytime Drop-In Center at St. Luke’s. We look forward to growing our partnership with the YWCA as we continue to increase the programs and services we can provide to women in need.